The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Bashi Town Industrial Park, Xishan District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China.
Automatic feed production line introduction
Automatic feed production line including automatic batching system etc. is displayed on computer screen. It can monitor every single machine and fulfill intelligent control. All setting data and working report of whole line is memorized in the computer and automatic backup.
The poultry feed production line adopts bead shape hammer mill, high efficiency double shaft mixer, pulse filter dust collector etc. with advanced process flow.
Automatic packing machine adopts TOLEDO weighing sensor with PLC system.
The poultry feed pellet production line is built with steel framework, easy installation.
Large scale feed mill plant/ feed factory/ cultivation factory; Ideal feed milling production line for high yield and high automation fodder production.
All Huizhou feed pellet production lines and/or complete set of feed machines are tailor-made to suit the customer's specific requirement, which also implies a close dialogue with the client regarding present and future requirements as well as local conditions.
When we design a customer specific plant solution, we always take account of:
Uniform feed pellet quality
High-performance animal feed
Shifting availability of feed ingredients
Increasing number of environmental standards and hygiene regulations
The requirement for traceability in the interests of food safety
Step 1 grinding process of Animal Pellet Feed Processing Machinery
Our hammer mills in the machine set are very efficient in crushing granular raw materials, such as corn, sorghum, bean, wheat etc. Fast open inspection door and easy elastic press screen structure is easy for substitution of screen mesh. Pro and con rotor, double sides feeding, it can fulfill coarse crushing, super fine crushing, super fine crushing by changing screen mesh.
Step 2 mixing and oil adding process of Animal Pellet Feed Processing Machinery
1. Apply to the mixing of powder materials in the industries of premix feed, livestock and poultry feed, aquatic feed, additives, food, chemical and pharmaceutical.
2. Short mixing time and high mixing uniformity.
3. Low-speed running, high-efficiency mixing, soft action, many kinds of liquid can be added.
Step 3 pelleting process of Animal Pellet Feed Processing Machinery
1. High output with long life: Pellet mill service life generally achieves 10-15 years.
2. Low failure rate: This is the reliable machine type with global highest popularizing rate, and validated by the market for several decades. It can be operated trouble-free with simple maintain.
3. Simple Maintenance operation: Low request to the operator, maintenance and operation will be mastered with simple training.
Step 4 cooling process of Animal Pellet Feed Processing Machinery
1. New-type stabilizing (post grinding) and cooling equipment. It organically combines pellet stabilizing and couterflow cooling, making great use of workshop space so as to saving the space;
2. The stabilizing section and cooling section are vertically arranged. Resulting in compact structure and less floor space;
3. The mature technology of counter flow cooling is adopted in the cooling section, ensuring the cooling effect;
Step 5 Crumbler process of Animal Pellet Feed Processing Machinery
Crumbler is arranged in the technological process flow of feed production like this: Pellet feed produced by pellet mill enters the crumbler for crumbling after being cooled by cooler so as to obtain the pellet feed with required size. Then the crumbled pellets are conveyed to pellet screener for screening so as to separate too big feed pellets and too fine feed mash.
Step 6 other process of Animal Pellet Feed Processing Machinery ( shifting process, packing process...)
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has 20 years of experience in this industry.
2. Q: How long is your warranty time?
A: One year(Calculated from the equipment arrives the customer's side.). After this period we will support you when needed. You will be welcome to contact us with any problem may happened.
3. Q: Will you send engineers to install the plant?
A: Yes, but at an extra cost payable by the customer. Or you can get local contractors to do the commissioning and we send one supervising engineer.
4. Q: Can your company accept product customization?
A: Yes, we can make the products according to measurement of your area, your productivity needs, etc…
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.